Attend the WHOLE Conference February 17, 2019
Take charge of your life and take control of your health. Whole food, plant-based nutrition can help. Do you know that food can be more powerful than pills? Do you realize that by changing your lifestyle and diet, you can prevent and reverse many chronic diseases and common ailments?
During this one-day event, you will learn:
- The top three foods that are making you sick and triggering your genes for disease
- Whether humans are carnivores, herbivores or omnivores
- How diet choices positively and negatively affect hormones that contribute to disease and premature aging
- How to transform pantry and fridge staples into flavor bombs you'll enjoy with every meal
- The three most important foods that you may be missing that are essential for healing chronic illness
- Why carnivores can go 7-10 days without eating and not starve to death
- How serious are the health risks associated with processed and fast food consumption
- Light Breakfast at 7 am
- Whole Food Plant-Based Lunch at the Camarillo Seventh-day Adventist Church Provided by Besties
- Cooking Demonstrations
- and much more…
Breakfast and lunch will be held adjacent to the venue at the Camarillo Seventh-day Adventist Church, 3975 E. Las Posas Road, Camarillo, CA 93010.
Join us on February 17, 2019
8 am to 4:30 pm
Recording of the conference will be made available for purchase after the event. Additional details to come.
Learn about the benefits of a whole food plant-based lifestyle from renowned doctors and chefs.
DR. Joel Fuhrman IS THIS YEAR’S KEYNOTE SPEAKER.
Through education, we want to inspire, motivate and lead people to action in changing or improving their individual health through a whole food, plant-based eating approach.