Take charge of your life and take control of your health. Whole food, plant-based nutrition can help. Attend WHOLE Conference 2017.
Do you know that food can be more powerful than pills? Do you realize that by making changing your lifestyle and diet, you can prevent and reverse many chronic diseases and common ailments?
During this one-day event, you will learn:
- How not to die from our 15 leading causes of death in the U.S.,
- How to prepare great tasting whole food plant-based cuisine,
- How to prevent and treat autoimmune diseases with foods you can buy from the grocery store,
- How traditional unhealthy comfort foods can be made to be health-promoting,
- How you can avoid the pitfalls of being a vegan,
- And much, much more.
- Light Breakfast at 8 am
- Catered Lunch
- Cooking Demonstration
- and much more…
Join us on February 19, 2017
Save with Early Registration!
Learn about the benefits of a whole food plant-based lifestyle from renowned doctors and chefs.
DR. MICHAEL GREGER IS THIS YEAR’S KEYNOTE SPEAKER.
Through education, we want to inspire, motivate and lead people to action in changing or improving their individual health through a whole food, plant-based eating approach.